Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Cosmo Fuel - Europe

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 02:52 AM
Nickolas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cosmo Fuel - Europe

Hi,

Is Cosmo fuel imported in Europe by any dealer? If yes, who and where?

It seems that all glow Japanese engine prototypes are run and tested with this fuel. All Japanese F3A and F3C fliers plus CPLR/BPLR use this. I was told that it is white in colour and looks like pure alcohol.

Looking forward to your answers,

Thanks,
Nikos

Old 07-09-2007, 05:31 AM
macleote

Default RE: Cosmo Fuel - Europe

I have never find it in europe, i'm pretty sure PLR brother import it directly from japan.
I find only one website in thailand wich sell it:
http://bbhobby.com/product.php?cat=52581&lang=en
Old 07-09-2007, 11:39 AM
blackshark3

Cosmo fuel as of this moment only available in Japan and a few Asian countries. However that would due to be changed hopefully in the near future as they are changing their packaging to have a child proof cap that would comply to laws of most European/American countries.

IMO their fuel is very good (I don't want to say the best, although I really feel that way). YS engines based their setting on Cosmo fuel. Top pilots of F3A/F3C in Japan uses Cosmo. Cosmo is a huge petroleum company in Japan equivalent to e.g. BP, Shell, Chevron. If you ever been in Japan, Cosmo fuel station are popular. Cosmo produces some of the best lubricants for industrial machineries, and they uses such fine lubricant as ingredient into their fuel. However, with quality comes a premium price, but I can tell you that once you tried Cosmo, you will stay with Cosmo. The quality of the fuel is very good.

For the record, yes I am a Cosmo support pilot, but I don't need to help them sell, I just help them in testing and logistics. People at the field ask me how good is Cosmo, I let them pump from my can to try for themselves, most of the times they would switch to Cosmo the next day.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:56 PM
Nickolas

ORIGINAL: blackshark3

Cosmo fuel as of this moment only available in Japan and a few Asian countries. However that would due to be changed hopefully in the near future as they are changing their packaging to have a child proof cap that would comply to laws of most European/American countries.

IMO their fuel is very good (I don't want to say the best, although I really feel that way). YS engines based their setting on Cosmo fuel. Top pilots of F3A/F3C in Japan uses Cosmo. Cosmo is a huge petroleum company in Japan equivalent to e.g. BP, Shell, Chevron. If you ever been in Japan, Cosmo fuel station are popular. Cosmo produces some of the best lubricants for industrial machineries, and they uses such fine lubricant as ingredient into their fuel. However, with quality comes a premium price, but I can tell you that once you tried Cosmo, you will stay with Cosmo. The quality of the fuel is very good.

For the record, yes I am a Cosmo support pilot, but I don't need to help them sell, I just help them in testing and logistics. People at the field ask me how good is Cosmo, I let them pump from my can to try for themselves, most of the times they would switch to Cosmo the next day.
ΟΚ that's pretty clear, thanks for the info hopefully in the future we will be able to run our engines with it.

Best regards,
Nikos
Old 07-09-2007, 04:45 PM
Pomales

ORIGINAL: blackshark3

Hi Blackshark3 I got an off topic question for you. Did you fly a blackshark3 helicopter fuselage by any chance?