Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Painter recommendation

Old 12-10-2007, 01:31 PM
bskyinc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Painter recommendation

Looking for someone experienced in painting and gearing up a shinden in the southeast preferably florida. I have an all white shinden with a new YS 160, thanks for any advise, Steve
Old 12-10-2007, 11:30 PM
mjfrederick

Default RE: Painter recommendation

Bryan Hebert's phone number should have been included in the packaging. If not, contact him through here, his name is flyincajun. He's the designer, is located in Louisiana, and has set up 2 of these for himself already (one in less than a week). He can give you any and all information you would need to set your model up and trim it so that no mix is required.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:57 AM
grotto2
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Painter recommendation

Sam Leonard was an Orlando area builder who usually worked jets, but occasionally did scale and pattern also. He built my Smaragd and has done some work for Joe Walker in recent times. His web site is down now, so he may have retired, but it's worth asking around as he does quality builds.

-Ron