Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Oxai Altair 09

Old 03-10-2008, 12:23 PM
Angus Balfour

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oxai Altair 09

Now that the Aries 07 is completely out of date does anyone know if/when Oxai will be producing the Naruke Altair 09?

Thanks
Old 03-10-2008, 12:34 PM
mola
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Oxai Altair 09

Looks like it will be available in a smaller version from ???? Looks like Extreme Composites construction to me:

[link=http://www.vit.or.jp/~tomo/kakuta/altair120/altair120.html]http://www.vit.or.jp/~tomo/kakuta/altair120/altair120.html[/link]

Hope my Aries 07 will be OK in 2008 as well.......
Old 03-10-2008, 01:08 PM
Dave Kelly

Angus,
Thought you'd be saving up to buy Steve Burgess'es Oxai Beryll......
bbbbbbuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzz you know you want a leccie plane!!

brgds
Dave
I'm getting rid of my Chilli Wind 60 which was solarfilmed in the dark!
Old 03-10-2008, 09:57 PM
Zi-Chun Lin

If x-treme available the 160~170 size I will order one!!The quality of X-treme composit much more better than oxai
Old 03-10-2008, 10:16 PM
riot3d

ORIGINAL: Zi-Chun Lin

If they available the 160~170 size I will order one!!The quality of X-treme composit much more better than oxai

Z. C.,

How are you, how's your Adventure?

You must be a buddy of Nuttawut from X-treme. Appearance wise, my ProLine from them is worse than my Astral XX ... Hopefully, I will have a chance for test flight either this Friday, or, early next week.

I have the feeling Oxai will not produce the Altair. According to Naruke, the Altair and the Aries is the same except the anhedral stab and the dihedral on the wing, and the reason why he offers them both is not everyone likes the anhedral stab.

Adrian
Old 03-10-2008, 10:40 PM
Zi-Chun Lin

ORIGINAL: riot3d

If they available the 160~170 size I will order one!!The quality of X-treme composit much more better than oxai

Z. C.,

You must be a buddy of Nuttawut from X-treme. Appearance wise, my ProLine from them is worse than my Astral XX ... Hopefully, I will have a chance for test flight either this Friday, or, early next week.

I have the feeling Oxai will not produce the Altair. According to Naruke, the Altair and the Aries is the same except the anhedral stab and the dihedral on the wing, and the reason why he offers them both is not everyone likes the anhedral stab.

Adrian
Hi Adrian
The biplane is not good as our imagine!!!Not easy to control!!!
the Advanture I have now is second one.The first one was crash!!!

What happen for your proline???My proline look almost thesame Japan made!!
That's why I want X-treme product don't want oxai!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 12:07 AM
riot3d

ORIGINAL: riot3d

Z. C.,

Adrian
Hi Adrian
The biplane is not good as our imagine!!!Not easy to control!!!
the Advanture I have now is second one.The first one was crash!!!

What happen for your proline???My proline look almost thesame Japan made!!
That's why I want X-treme product don't want oxai!!!

Alex told me about your first Adventure.

So, you have a X-treme ProLine as well? Mine is one of the first five prototype imported by BVM, not only does it have a center seam on the outside of the fuse, the seam is also very rough, Especially, the two fins on the bellypan, if you slide your fingers across the fin on a cold, dry day, it will cut open your skins. In addition, mine came in slightly over 5 kg.

I have notified the problem to Akiba. According to him, the ones that goes to Japan is under 4.8 Kg. Therefore, you probably have the actual production model.

Keep me posted.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:24 PM
Angus Balfour

Angus,
Thought you'd be saving up to buy Steve Burgess'es Oxai Beryll......
bbbbbbuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzz you know you want a leccie plane!!

brgds
Dave
I'm getting rid of my Chilli Wind 60 which was solarfilmed in the dark!
Hi David, hows things? That CW 60 was legendary As for the Beryl, well, I like to fly planes that I actually like the look of. The Beryl is not one of those planes.

The X-Treme planes may have come a long way in the last few years but are they any quieter? My Astral was a fair bit noisier than my ZN Synergy and Alliance + I heard that Nuttawut failed the noise test miserably in Argentina. It would be ashame if Oxai do not make the Altair. IMO it has a nicer colour scheme than the Aries + I've gone off anhedral tails.

It will be interesting to see what Oxai and Seba come up with in the next few months.

A