Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Pattern

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2001, 05:38 PM
Allie33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pattern

Looking for experienced opinions.

I flew AMA advanced 20 years ago and had success with Deception, Bootlegger and the like. Back then I scratch built a Comptaur from MAN plans, didn't like the wing loading,so I removed 6 inches from each panel. Flew pretty good after that with a piped Webra Speed.

Now the question:
1) Kangke F3A/40. Has anyone seen one fly? Is the .52 TS in the combo really enough muscle?

2) Kangke CAP 232/60 Sport. Same engine, alot more wing and length.

That engine must be a real powerhouse or something.

Yes, I am looking for an ARF to assemble.

Lets hear it!

BTW, Kangke is closed today can't defend themselves nor provide answers.
Old 01-05-2002, 01:10 PM
OUTCAST

Default Kangke

I have seen both of them fly. We have a club member with the F3A. His flies very nice with a 46. I own the cap sport with a tsi 75 and its killer. All that wing and light weight makes it a very good 3-D airplane. The onlt changes I made were the pull-pull, wheels, and I use soft mounts.
Old 03-22-2002, 09:08 AM
gverhoev

Default Pattern

I also just finished a Kangke Sports Cap but did not yet flew with it. I putted a TSI .61 on it. Should this engine be strong enough?

I'm also intend to buy the Kangke F3A /90. Does anyone knows more about this plane? Somebody saw it flying already? Somebody you know? Any help should be great !