Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

New toy boys!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 07:14 PM
GiMsAcE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New toy boys!!!

Evolution of the Proline`` the Proline Evolution by Akiba san`` lol,simply amazing!!.
www.ctt.ne.jp/~wcraft/evo.htm
Old 07-22-2008, 09:29 PM
JCINTEXAS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: New toy boys!!!

This is a fantastic-looking airplane.
Where can I get one?

I don't recognise this language: ‹@Å‚•ô‚̐«”\‚ð‚ß‚´‚ ƒeƒXƒgƒtƒ‰ƒCƒg’ II
Regards
JC
Old 07-22-2008, 10:34 PM
Ryan Smith
My Feedback: (25)

It's a Japanese airplane. You probably don't have the correct font set for the writing to display properly.

I doubt that you'll easily get one of those, there is an all composite version of the Pro-Line (not the Evolution) that is sold by www.bvmprops.com. I know the original version flies nice, I imagine that the Evolution flies well also.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:19 AM
mikehannah

Hi
It is a pity that the majority of Japanese designers dont sell there excellent planes outside of Japan. ( except for that gentleman who owns Starcaft). I think they are missing out on a huge market and we are missing out on some deadly aeroplanes. Some of their field equipment is also very cool. The cradle come retraint that is often seen in pictures of Japanese F3A planes would sell like hotcakes in the west.

Mike
Old 07-23-2008, 10:08 PM
FLY F3A

They are not desire to increase the number of models due to the models are 100% hand made with wood.
Only top Japanese pilots able to get them as soon as possible. Others? they are waiting for 6~12 month when
you order NOW!
PS;when you received the model,they are flying a next new plane.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:49 AM
MTK

ORIGINAL: FLY F3A

They are not desire to increase the number of models due to the models are 100% hand made with wood.
Only top Japanese pilots able to get them as soon as possible. Others? they are waiting for 6~12 month when
you order NOW!
PS;when you received the model,they are flying a next new plane.
Japanese have always inspired me to do better work. Their craftsmanship is second to none except maybe Bryan Hebert. Bryan's work is at least on par with the best the Japanese offer.

Having the latest design often does not mean having a better flyer. But it is definitely better looking espcially when you buy one premade from Japan. (BG)

MattK
Old 07-24-2008, 10:30 AM
rcpattern
My Feedback: (45)

I'd put Mike Hester's work with wood up there as well. Those guys are magician's with wood...

Arch
Old 07-24-2008, 10:58 AM
GiMsAcE

Well this looks nice boys!! Christophe`s kinda new bird Osmose Evolution http://www.cplr.com.fr/pages/avions/...olution_en.php the prop seems interesting!!,i hope it will be on the market soon.Lol for a moment i thought he went Electric!!
I like the zilver canopy and it looks alittle slicker than his predecessor!!