Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Pattern Positive +

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 08:37 PM
jim woodward

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pattern Positive +

Alright all - posting a totally positive statement about RCU is going to be a first for me so here we go!

I hit Markham Park (Ft. Lauderdale, FL area) at 6:00 pm to test my Osmose (new) with a YS 170 (also new). I flew one flight and landed. Here come this guy and lo and behold, starts offereing some spot on F3A critique with detailed P09 knowledge, which I gladly accepted! We make introductions, and the gentleman's name is Alexandro (Apereria on RCU) all the way from Venezuela!!!! This was awesome not only does he write well on RCU, but also gave a heck of a critique over 3 more flights. Having flown IMAC all year with little to no pattern practice, I was prepared for the 55 gallon drum size of humble pie to be dumped on me. I concentrated and while making some flight to flight changes on the new plane, also taking in the coaching, and managed some decent stuff by the end.

The Osmose is a GREAT flying plane. The coaching was GREAT!

Thanks Alexandro - see you out there Wednesday.

Jim
Old 08-24-2008, 08:42 PM
grcourtney
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Pattern Positive +

Jim you can't fly wednesday I have to work thats not fair!!!! LOL

gary
Old 08-24-2008, 09:21 PM
apereira

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for the kind words Jim, it was great to meet you, and your plane looks and flies very well too, thanks for letting me help.

See you at the field!
Old 08-24-2008, 09:39 PM
vbortone
My Feedback: (2)

Hi Jim,

Check this out:

http://www.aeromodelismocolombia.org/

I wish that I could go. Probably you can go and practice you good Spanish and have some fun. I am sure that will be a very nice contest.

Good to know that your new Osmose is flying good.

Regards,

Vicente "Vince" Bortone
Old 08-24-2008, 09:44 PM
vbortone
My Feedback: (2)

I didn't explain the web site that is in Spanish. Probably it is publish in RCU already. There is an Open International F3A contest in Bogota Colombia. The dates are October 10, 11 and 12.

Vicente "Vince" Bortone