Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pattern Universe - RC Pattern Flying > RC Pattern Flying
Reload this Page >

AXI conversion install pictures needed?

Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

AXI conversion install pictures needed?

Old 06-04-2009, 10:09 AM
AAbdu
My Feedback: (18)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default AXI conversion install pictures needed?

If anyone has or would snap a few pictures of their conversion installation of the AXI5330 F3A in a pattern plane Iwould greatly appreciate it! I am trying to convert my Black Magic to electric and would like to see pictures of how others have done it. I have worked on it and have a new firewall made for it and ready to glue in but would like to see other possibly lighter or simplier methods.

Mr. Hester was gracious enough to describe another way using the existing firewall and stand offs but some pictures would sure be helpful.

TIA
Anthony
Old 06-04-2009, 04:01 PM
ExFokkerFlyer
My Feedback: (4)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: AXI conversion install pictures needed?

There are plenty of pictures in the Electric Pattern forum regarding the AXI mounting. Search AXI 5330. If you scan the numerous Black Magic threads you will find some info, the electric one has pictures I posted I believe. Also try www.electric-f3a.com

Tom