Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pattern Universe - RC Pattern Flying > RC Pattern Flying
Reload this Page >

YS 120 not running right after rebuild

Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

YS 120 not running right after rebuild

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 04:57 PM
Aluminum Overcast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: YS 120 not running right after rebuild

Hey Guys...anyone have a full manual for the YS 120Ac which shows the exploded view as well? I have one of these in my TF P40 ARF 60. It seems to run well but I have had similar difficulty in the beginning with m,the diaphragm /gasket issue as well as the mid throttle die off. All dealt with but wow, does this thing smoke at all settings (coolpower 30% heli and or Byron 30% rotrorage)...is this supposed to? I tell my friends at the field: YS includes a built in smoke system!

Just to be sure...On the YS 120AC the silicone diaphram goes on the regulator side of the gasket correct?

Check my youtube channel for my YS running, maiden flight, some loose formation flying:

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhee
Old 10-07-2011, 05:50 PM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts
Default RE: YS 120 not running right after rebuild

You may want to ask this question in the scale racing forum. They are almost excusively YS powered.