Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pattern Universe - RC Pattern Flying > RC Pattern Flying
Reload this Page >

Thinking Of Getting Into Pattern, Help Please...

Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Thinking Of Getting Into Pattern, Help Please...

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2003, 08:38 PM
tschmidt
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thinking Of Getting Into Pattern, Help Please...

Ron, Well, At KC your new plane was NEW! I imagine by now you have it tweeked and are getting used to it and am sure you're going to be as competitive as in the past. I know how that can be, at Smithville my new plane wasn't tweeked and I didn't do so well. Now with some time and adjustments is doing better. Good Luck!! Hope to see you in Columbia. Todd
Old 07-07-2003, 08:42 PM
tschmidt
My Feedback: (1)

Hi Don, YES, Ole Clay is planning on getting back into pattern. He has one of my fuselages and a prebuilt set of wings, stabs, and rudder coming his way. Wish he could participate this year, but will be next year for sure. Glad to hear you're getting into pattern. You're real fortunate to have guys like John, Dan, Doug, and Mike around. A great group of guys!! Looking forward to meeting you sometime soon. I'll tell Claydoe hi for you. Todd
Old 07-07-2003, 10:36 PM
Clay Schmidt

Default Coming Back

Hi Don,

Yep, I'm going to fly pattern next year. I miss competing, and besides I want to see if the heli has had any affect on my left hand.

I'll be flying Todd's design and I'm going to stick a DZ in it. Keep me posted on how you get along with yours.

Good talking to you,

Clay
Old 07-07-2003, 10:42 PM
Synthetic
My Feedback: (18)

I will do that Clay and it is good to hear from you. We'll probably meet at a contest somewhere next year! Take care....Don