Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Full for YS170 CDI

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 02:55 AM
amram

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Full for YS170 CDI

OK,
After being on the market for some time and running my 170 CDI on CP Heli 30% Nito,
It is time to tackle the fuel front.
I'll be happy if those who are experienced to list the fuel they are using in terms of content and percentage...
Thank
Amram
F3A Israel

As said: I am using CP Heli 30%Nito, 22% syntetic KLZ 198!!!! oil ventilating 19X11 prop
Old 07-25-2010, 03:42 AM
riot3d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Full for YS170 CDI

I have been using CP 30% on my cdi with 18.5x12 WPN for close to two years with good results. However, I have always think the 30% heli makes the cdi engine runs a bit on the hot side.

About three months ago, I've switched to CP 20% heli with 20% oil, and also started experimenting with the 20x10.5 PN prop. RPM is about 7,000, very constant speed with good up & down line, and the engine runs cooler. So far, I'm very happy with this combo.

Adrian