Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

help programing the 12FG futaba

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2010, 04:22 AM
CDB-RAE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help programing the 12FG futaba

hello every one

i just try to find someone that know to play with the program function of the 12 FG,try to understand the manuel but not easy.
don t know if possible but what i want to do is to close the airbrake when i go around
airbrake is on one switch "SD" and i want when the switch is on airbrake open and i go to full power lets say when the stick pass half course the airbrake close without touching the "SD" switch [X(] [X(] [X(]
thanks very much for help
best regards
fafa
Old 09-14-2010, 08:07 PM
woodie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: help programing the 12FG futaba

You could use the 'logic' function in the 12FG to create a virtual switch that requires both the 'SD' switch and being below a chosen throttle position for the airbrakes to function. As soon as you advance throttle past that chosen position (ie, quarter or half) the logic function will deactivate the airbrakes. The logic function in the 12FG, 12Z and 14MZ is a very powerful tool to control functions based on 2 factors. The logic function can use 'and', 'not', 'or' functions to make the decisions. You can also control the speed which the airbrakes will work so they can be deployed slowly and retracted quickly, your choice.

Woodie
Team Acme LG

Old 09-15-2010, 04:08 AM
CDB-RAE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: help programing the 12FG futaba

hello

thanks a lot woodie i m gonna try to do some thing this way but need to figure out how to use these conditions
thanks for help
best regards
fafa