Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Looking for Airtronics ATX-style "Y" connectors

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 03:11 PM
bigedmustafa
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Airtronics ATX-style "Y" connectors

One of my flying buddies is still using his older ATX-connector receivers and servos from years gone by. He called me last night, and is trying to track down a "Y" harness for a plane he's putting together.

I've searched E-Bay and the RCU classifieds. I've also e-mailed a few pilots I know who buy boxes of stuff at estate sales and/or auctions in the hope that somebody else might have an old Y-harness or two tucked away, but so far no luck.

Does anybody know of a source for ATX-style Y harnesses? If he goes the adaptor route, he'll spend an extra $12 or so just to adapt his old equipment.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
Old 09-22-2010, 03:42 PM
aydin3
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Looking for Airtronics ATX-style

ORIGINAL: bigedmustafa

One of my flying buddies is still using his older ATX-connector receivers and servos from years gone by. He called me last night, and is trying to track down a "Y" harness for a plane he's putting together.

I've searched E-Bay and the RCU classifieds. I've also e-mailed a few pilots I know who buy boxes of stuff at estate sales and/or auctions in the hope that somebody else might have an old Y-harness or two tucked away, but so far no luck.

Does anybody know of a source for ATX-style Y harnesses? If he goes the adaptor route, he'll spend an extra $12 or so just to adapt his old equipment.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
I do not have the oder Y harness BUT I do have a packet or two of the older connectors which he can use to make up the Y harness...any good to you/him?? If so please PM me with your address and I will get them off to you.

Dave L