Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Alpha Four Charger

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2002, 09:31 PM
scottmiller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alpha Four Charger

I have an Alpha Four charger which has done a good job. On the other hand getting technical support, a returned email message or reordering another unit is impossible! What happened to customer service and product support?

I recently purchased two Shulze 6-330 chargers with less lead time, better technical support and they came all the way from Germany! I cannot get a whimper out Litco Systems in PA., which is near the USA?
Old 04-10-2002, 11:21 AM
z11355

Litco has never offered anything than
a unit that has X features and you better
be d*mn glad that they're willing to sell it to you. I don't need an attitude like that.

Construction quality? Nonexistent
Support? None
Ability to get one? Ha!

I can certainly understand those that have
them and love them etc etc. I had one
too. I sold it at a profit 2 years later and
got a better built, better performing charger
that suits my needs (the Orbit V6).
Old 04-10-2002, 03:30 PM
KevinSheen

I've had a problem one time with my Alpha 4. I called, left voicemail and been called back within 24 hours. He explained a feature to me and I haven't had a problem since, over 2 years now.

I haven't needed to return mine for repair but I did talk to one individual who has and his was promptly returned after the repair.

It is funny, Litco generates either really good press or really bad press. You never find any gray areas on whether people like or dislike him, his marketing tactics, quality, etc.

The only other charger I have is a SuperNova and between it and the Alpha 4, I never use any others.

In any case, you have to admit that we are pretty lucky today to have the price / performance selection(s) that we have with regard to charging systems for our toys.

Kevin