Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Tower System 2000 TS-65 Equivalent

Old 12-27-2010, 12:59 PM
TCipolla
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tower System 2000 TS-65 Equivalent

Hi Everyone,

My OMP Edge has two Tower TS-65 servos installed for the ailerons. One of them developed a violent 'twitch' that occurs every once and a while (deflects full travel for about 1 second then returns to neutral). I am thinking of replacing the both of them along with the wire extensions that go through the wing. I have already replaced the wires that go from the RX to the wing plugs, and that didn't solve it, and I know for a fact that it is not radio interference. I've changed frequencies and none of my other planes have this issue. My question is, what servo should I look at as a replacement, as I can't find the specs on the old Tower servos. Does anyone have the specs on these so I can compare?

Thanks!
Old 12-27-2010, 01:02 PM
TCipolla
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tower System 2000 TS-65 Equivalent

ah nevermind, just found the info I was looking for. Disregard! very handy site www.servodatabase.com