Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Transmitter programming questions

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 10:50 AM
AltaTed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Transmitter programming questions

I bought a new transmitter on ebay that shipped from Hong Kong. Brand Fly Sky Model FS-CT6 6 Ch. I needed a 72mhz for some older olderitems I needed one for.

It came with a CD only and no instructions. Also cable to USB computer connection and 12V power supply. I installed the CD on my computer, connected the controller that moved the bars on each channelbut don't understand what I must do to program it orif I need to do programming.Thingslike VR (A) VR(B) END POINT, MIX, RESERVE and a number of others are not understood yet by me. Help? I don't yet need 6 channels butfuture needs I will.

I already have a 2.4ghz 4 channel transmitter that works fine.

I'm just beginning with RC and inherited a few mixed things. Do any of you know anything about this equipment and what or if I need to program it. It came witha
Corona 6 channel receiver.

Thanks,
AltaTed

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wu61021.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	1542370  
Old 01-04-2011, 01:53 PM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Transmitter programming questions

I have not seen one of these radios but I have heard that they do work acceptably. One of the caveats of buying a cheap radio is the lack of support, lack of variety of Rx's, and lack of documentation.

Here is some help I just picked up off of Google:

http://zapumal.info/?p=65

You mentioned you needed a 72Mhz radio. This appears to be a 2.4Ghz.