Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

Jr 8411's w/ Futaba Receivers, Li-ions at 6V Regulated

Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Jr 8411's w/ Futaba Receivers, Li-ions at 6V Regulated

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2004, 11:39 AM
Bdsbob
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jr 8411's w/ Futaba Receivers, Li-ions at 6V Regulated

I need help in setting up a new plane I aquired. The plane is a 40% CAP:

2 X JR 8411s per Aileron
1 X JR 8411 per Elevator half
2 X Futaba 3801 on pull-pull rudder
1 X JR 4131 on throttle

2 X Duralite 4000 MAH Li-ions regulated to 6.0v

I purchased the plane without the receivers. The aileron servos came with JR "boosted" servo extensions on them. I currently have Futaba a 9CAP TX and 2 R319DSP RXs and would like to use them in this plane.

Question (s):
1) Are there any "know" issues in using the Futaba RX with the JR servos while running Li-Ion regulated to 6.0V?

2) If I have JR servos (Ail, Elev & throttle) and Futaba servos (2 on rudder) and Futaba receivers as well as Li-ions regulated at 6.0v, would I use the JR matchbox or the Futaba servo synchronizer?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old 12-23-2004, 11:13 PM
JoshFlies3D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Jr 8411's w/ Futaba Receivers, Li-ions at 6V Regulated

Everything will work fine if you loose the JR amplified extensions. JR amplified/boosted extensions/wyes are not compatible with Futaba RX's.

Either the MB or Synchronizer will work. Another option is the Smartfly Equalizer. The EQ's are easier to setup, have additional features and cost less to.