Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

8FG Throttle cut

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 07:02 AM
Radspit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 8FG Throttle cut

I cannot get the throttle cut to reverse direction. When activated it advances the throttle rather than retarding it. How do I reverse the action. Thanks Rad
Old 02-05-2011, 07:23 AM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: 8FG Throttle cut

I was just looking at the manual. The values for POS are 0%-50%. Are you sure you have the Throttle servo direction set properly? Are there any other Mixes you have enabled that might have caused this situation.

If you switch to an Unused Model Memory, make sure it is Reset to Factory Defaults, Bind the Tx to the Rx, and try to set up just the Throttle and Throttle Cut to see if it works normally.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:57 AM
TimBle

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you have to reverse it in the throttle cut menu. It may be set to normal.One thing to remember, the 8FG programming is servo centric not function centric. So it wants you to move the servo throttle cut "ON" and not engine "OFF".
Old 02-06-2011, 01:21 PM
Radspit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks guy's, It is now working. Rad