Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Need help setting up quad flap with jr378

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2003, 03:49 AM
customflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help setting up quad flap with jr378

I got a new JR378 for xmas and have only used it with a extra special profile. I am building a Ultra Stick .40 and want to set it up with quad flap configuration. I have never built a plane with flaps and have no idea where all the servos should be plugged in to allow me to use flaps, crow, flap-aileron mixing etc. It is a 7 channel radio with a R700 receiver. 2 aux ports. Do I need a Y harness and where do I plug all four of these servos in? Help would be appreciated.

thanks,
customflyer
Old 04-08-2003, 07:17 PM
beavertail

You could use a Y , and put it into the Aux 1 channel. Or you can use both Aux channels and mix them together. Is this your first radio?. Hopefully someone can help you more.
Old 04-08-2003, 07:59 PM
tiggerinmk

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you don't have the answer yet, post this question in the JR forum. Danny will probably get you the answer regarding the programming for the US straight away.
Old 04-11-2003, 06:51 PM
John Miller

Default quad flaps and JR 378

Horizon has a programming guide for the 378. I have a US 60 and the 378 isn't included with the other radios in the programming section. I called tech support and they emailed me a copy of the guide for use with the US 60. It should be the same for the US 40 too.

John
Old 08-10-2003, 11:03 AM
RBacio

Horizon E-mailed me the programming instructions for the 378. They can do the same for you.