Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

Hitec Aggressor compatability with Futaba and Spektrum Surface 2.4 modules?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Hitec Aggressor compatability with Futaba and Spektrum Surface 2.4 modules?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 02:58 PM
Flyboy76
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec Aggressor compatability with Futaba and Spektrum Surface 2.4 modules?

Sorry for the long title, but i have a Hitec Agressor and would like to upgrade it to 2.4 and am wondering if the futaba and spektrum 2.4 surface modules will work in it?

thanks for your help?

Old 04-25-2011, 03:19 PM
coriolan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hitec Aggressor compatability with Futaba and Spektrum Surface 2.4 modules?

Futaba/Hitec compatibles modules (27/72/75 Mhz FM) are fully interchangeables as well as any 2.4Ghz modules intented for Futaba/Hitec. ASSOTIATED moduels for XP3D (AM/FM/2.4)also fit Futaba/hitec.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:54 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hitec Aggressor compatability with Futaba and Spektrum Surface 2.4 modules?

ORIGINAL: Flyboy76 Sorry for the long title, but i have a Hitec Agressor and would like to upgrade it to 2.4 and am wondering if the futaba and spektrum 2.4 surface modules will work in it?
thanks for your help?
Even better =
Spectra 2.4GHz DSSS Module #28724 - not for use with Optima RX / aircraft
Spectra 2.4GHz DSSS Module and Atom 3 RX Manual - for Surface use only.

Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links