Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Very Familiar with JR8103? Q here

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2003, 09:51 AM
NathanGerhards
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Very Familiar with JR8103? Q here

I have my CG Extra300 set-up with flaperons and works great, now I am on my second added plane and want to use the same set-up but also add two more servoes to actually run as the main flaps. IS this possible with the JR or do I have to KISS it and just Y connect my ailerons and lose the option and run my two added servos for flaps and two witch channels to use, AUX1 and Spoiler. ect.....?
Old 08-14-2003, 11:01 AM
Ed_Moorman
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 8103 programming

Sounds like what you want is the Ultra Stick setup or a variation of it. Go to the Horizon site, find the Ultra Stick and download the instruction manual. It has the programming for the 8103.

You also need to do a search on RCU for other entries on the Ultra Stick. A year or so ago there was a good bit of discussion on this program.
Old 08-14-2003, 11:14 AM
NathanGerhards
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exellent!

What a great help. Thanks