Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

whats going on!!??

Old 08-20-2003, 02:31 AM
Avistarpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats going on!!??

hey, I was out running my t-maxx tonight with a friend and he just got a new buggy but we couldnt run because he had yellow and i had yellow so we switched crystals and ran for a bit( got dard fast) and then I had an axle problem. I went to fix that and by the time i was done it was too dark to run on the track but he had a yard light. I switched back crystals and was running for a bit and noticed my engine wouldnt drop down to idle and was staying at 1/2 throttle and i had to shut it down.
I brought it in and i had no radio response!! I would turn on the batterys and hear and see the servoes glitch like they always do when you first turn stuff on but i can move the controls all i want and nothing happens..........whats going on!?
I thought it could be my batters getting really low(havent changed them in a while) but even if it was, the servoes should at least move very slowly shouldnt they? and also if the batts were dead i wouldnt see the glitching either

please help me.

btw, its a TQ3 radio that came with the t-maxx

Old 08-20-2003, 02:57 AM
3DFanatic
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats going on!!??

If they're beyond the point of "moving slowly" they still would recover enough voltage while there's no load on them to mamke the servos twitch.

Do you have an ESV (Expanded VOltMeter)??? CHeck those batteries!