RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Sanwa M8 VIII English Manual Needed

Old 08-19-2003, 03:45 AM
MonstreSacre

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Sanwa M8 VIII English Manual Needed

Hey guys,

I am over in Japan and just bought a Sanwa (Airtronics) M8 VIII radio package. Yeah, this thing is not available in the states. Comes with Hyper ERG-VRX servos, RX-311 27MHz, Rechargeable TX battery/RX battery and is backlit. Anyway, these servos are bad ass -high speed, high torque, aluminum heatsinks. Here's the website: http://www.sanwa-denshi.co.jp/WebPag...r/index01.html if you wanna check it out...I'm sure it'll one day make it to the states. It also comes in the digital servo option.

Here's my predicament...the manual is only in Japanese of course. So, if anyone has an English manual for the M8 that is in digital format....jpg or .pdf I would love to get it from you. Please help!

Thanks,

Jason
Old 08-19-2003, 04:50 AM
CP140

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Sanwa M8 VIII English Manual Needed

Hmmm... ordinarily I'd say go to the Airtronics USA website(airtronics.net) and download the manual.... but if it's not available in the US, that sort of shoots that idea...I suppose you could email airtronics tech support and see if they have a copy, or maybe you could try searching online for airtronics websites in different countries and see if you can find an English version on-line...