Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

broken switch

I have a Futaba T6XA s transmitter with a broken air brake switch. Where can I buy a replacement for this? I am bulding a plane with flaps, and evidently that is the switch I would needfor them.
    Come to think of it, this transmitter isaround 10 years old, should it be sent in for a 'tune up"? It works fine as far as I know except for the switch that broke when it fell over once. Thanks
    Jim S.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: broken switch

ORIGINAL: shark again

I have a Futaba T6XA sΒ* transmitter with a broken air brake switch. Where can I buy a replacement for this? I am bulding a plane with flaps, and evidently that is the switch I would needΒ*for them.
    Come to think of it, this transmitter isΒ*around 10 years old, should it be sent in for a 'tune up''? It works fine as far as I know except for the switch that broke when it fell over once. Thanks
    Jim S.
    I have purchased replacement switches, for Futaba transmitters, from Tower Hobbies.
    Rich
    byronf16@gmail.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hobby services chages 37.50 for the first switch and 10.50 for each additional http://www.hobbyservices.com/futaba-rates.html a 'checkup' is another 31.50

Switches are 5.59 if you want to change it yourself http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXCLP3&P=V
    - Carrell

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thanks guys, I guess I'll just order the switch and put it in myself.
    Jim S.