Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

powerbox cockpit

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 01:12 PM
qabandi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default powerbox cockpit

Hi guys,
I have a problem with the powerbox cockpit. After i programmed it to my jet everytime i turn on the receiver all the servos move to their end points then return to neutral all by themselves is this normal? The same thing happens with the new competition powerbox.

Does anyone have the same problem or can help me to fix it.

Thanx

Old 12-04-2011, 01:19 PM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: powerbox cockpit

ORIGINAL: qabandi

Hi guys,
I have a problem with the powerbox cockpit. After i programmed it to my jet everytime i turn on the receiver all the servos move to their end points then return to neutral all by themselves is this normal? The same thing happens with the new competition powerbox.

Does anyone have the same problem or can help me to fix it.

Thanx

Did you Bind the Tx to the Rx after you installed the Powerbox, assuming you have a 2.4 radio? I was thinking it might be a Failsafe issue.

What Tx and Rx are you using?
Old 12-04-2011, 01:44 PM
qabandi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: powerbox cockpit

Hi Rich,
I'm using 2.4 futaba 14 ch i did the binding again with the radio and i have the failsafe on at neutral and i still have the same problem. Just for the information i've used 3 types of powerbox before, the evolution, competition and champion the old version 7ch and they all worked perfectly without problems but its these new ones i bought the cockpit AND the competition 11ch which are causing this problem. I even tried changing the receiver futaba 14fs and placed instead 14 hs but still the same problem.