Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Traxxas 2239 problems ( Help Please )

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 06:43 AM
mikegrav

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Traxxas 2239 problems ( Help Please )

I Have a Redcat rock crawler and I wanted a better radio, so i bought a Traxxas 2239 with 5 channel reciever off ebay, hooked everything up and installed a switch on the rear for centering the rear servo on channel 3, everything worked great for a couple of days except the steering was reversed so i went into the menu and reversed the steering servo direction, then all of a sudden i was missing throttle, kept tinkering in the menu and eventually i even lost the steering as well, so now the only thing that works is the third channel steering for the rear, i did narrow it down to the radio being the problem as i tried linking up my 2 channel remote for my e-maxx to the crawler and it worked fine, and the other thing i tried was restoring the remote back to factory default and stillonly the third channel is working.

Does anyone have any clue what i can do to fix this or am i screwed out of the $65 i paid for the remote and have to get another one ??

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
-Mike