Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Controller Broken?

Old 03-06-2012, 04:12 PM
grenade252

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Controller Broken?

I have a RadioShack 4wd hummer I got a long time ago that I'm trying to use but it is not working properly. When I put the controller and the truck on the same frequency the wheels spin with me touching anything until I change one of the frequencies or turn the controller or truck off. Would you guys think the problem is the truck or the controller? If it's the controller is there somewhere I can buy a replacement? Thanks for any help.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:35 PM
grenade252

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Controller Broken?

I figured out what part of the controller is making it move on it's own. It has two nobs on the right side that say "TRIM 1" and "TRIM 2". If I turn the one that says "TRIM 1" all the way to the left it I can make it go forward and back with the controller but I can not steer it. If I move it at all from being all the way turned to the left it will move full speed on it's own again. Is it fixable or should I find a new one? If I need a new one what kind should I look for?