Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 10:03 AM
Fs one

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Batteries

Whenreplacing old battery with a new one for the rx do you need to rebind.This is on ar7000 receiver Spektrum.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:18 AM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Batteries

ORIGINAL: Fs one

When replacing old battery with a new one for the rx do you need to rebind.This is on ar7000 receiver Spektrum.
No
Old 03-24-2012, 10:30 AM
Fs one

Richthanks for the info,i forgot to mention i was going to upgrade to 5 cell 6.0 volt pack from 4.8.Can i assume as well that this is the same answer.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:11 PM
tacx
My Feedback: (1)

Same answer. No need to rebind.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:50 PM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Fs one

Rich thanks for the info,i forgot to mention i was going to upgrade to 5 cell 6.0 volt pack from 4.8.Can i assume as well that this is the same answer.
The purpose of Binding is to inform the transmitter as to what receiver it will be using and to store the GUID of the transmitter and model memory into memory on the receiver so the receiver will only Link with that transmitter and model memory. Binding also sets the Failsafe Conditions. Making significant changes to the programming of the transmitter can change the way the channels will behave should a Failsafe Event occur. Changing the type of battery you are using should not require a ReBind as it has no effect on that process.