Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Dx8 programing help

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 06:41 AM
H1-RACER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dx8 programing help

Hi there

I have the dx8 radio equipment installed on my H1 racer iv recently built a new set of wings wich incorporate flaps in to the system. The way i have it set up is that when i flick the switch for the flaps the elevators also adjust down just for landing. But in the flap system i can only adjust the elevator side and when i do it moves both flaps and elevators , when i try to adjust the flaps by there self it doesn't trim the flaps.

Also another problem im having is that when i move the elevator control the flaps move also, i cant find anything in the manual about this.

Thank you in advance for any replys

Kind regards
Chris
Old 04-02-2012, 04:26 PM
G4guy
My Feedback: (13)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Dx8 programing help

I think you will have better luck in the RADIO SECTION of RC Universe. This is the FULL SCALE forum.. Good Luck