Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR XG11 SD card

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 12:13 PM
swk550
My Feedback: (76)

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default JR XG11 SD card

I am planning on purchasing a JR XG11 radio. I currently have a 11X transmitter with a SD card to store extra models. Can I use the 11X SD card in the new XG11 radio?
Old 05-19-2012, 11:59 AM
Levels87

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JR XG11 SD card

According to the instructions you can. If you are using the 0001-xxxx software there will be some functions from the 0002-xxxx update that are not set as they didn't exist when the file was written. If you are using 0002-xxxx those functions will be there. Also there are a few differences between the switch types for the new XG11(3 position rather than 2 position in the same location as well as analogue throttle trim if specified) so it will have to sort itself out there too. The instruction manual is greatly improved though still not perfect and is available for download on the JR site at this link. It is a common manual for the XG11, 11X Zero and DSX11 as they are all using the same software.

http://www.jrpropo.co.jp/english/dl/...&db_flg=eng_dl

The latest software is here.. together with instructions for loading.

BEWARE, YOU MUST BACKUP ALL YOUR MODELS TO A SD CARD BEFORE THE UPDATE STARTS OR YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR MODEL DATA.

http://www.jrpropo.co.jp/english/dl/...&db_flg=eng_dl

I hope this answers your question.
Old 05-27-2012, 10:17 AM
slarty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JR XG11 SD card

Answer is yes.