Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Want to buy DX6i radio

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 12:34 PM
cyclingg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want to buy DX6i radio

I just got into heli flying and want to purchase the Spektrum DX6i radio. I notice that there are a couple of versions to get. One has Full Range and the other is Transmitter only. I have a Blade MCX 2 and am getting the Phoenix flight simulator and will upgrade to a fixed blade heli later this summer. I do not want to always purchase a radio with every new heli.

Do all the Blades come with a receiver so that I only need to purchase the transmitter only version or do I need to purchase the Full range version? Where does the receiver go? Is it placed in the radio? Sorry, I do not know much about this stuff.

Thanks.

Edit: Sorry for the sort of double post. I posted a similar question in the beginner electric heli forums. Please moderator, delete this post if you want. thanks.

Old 06-09-2012, 05:12 PM
AndyKunz

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts
Default RE: Want to buy DX6i radio

All the DX6i's have full range.

The packages are different - some include receivers or servos - in order to help customers buy only what they need.

Andy