Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Who Sells More Transmitters

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 04:27 PM
hairy46
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who Sells More Transmitters

No one will change our minds in the radio we use. I use Futaba because in the 30 plus years I have used the brand to date it has been great to me. Its the radio that is in all my big planes. Would not trade! That said if you like spectrum better stay with it. For now westill have the freedom to choose witch radio we can buy.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:52 PM
rmh

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Use what ever you like - I do - and likely others do the same .
Choice for me is based on actual performance - not comments which may be negative for no real reason.
If my equipment caused crashes-I would find out why -in short order and if it was due to poorly made unreliable designs -I would change
-instantly.
just to change brands based on 'comments" never worked for me .
One exception- constant comment- sales results - and having purchased a handful of Toyota cars it's easy to see how they are in first place.
I also have Honda and Mercedes Benz- very good cars but the Toyotas have proven to be more bulletproof.
Maybe they will slip up - then I will change . The competition in cars /radios / tvs etc., is getting closer n closer .
Old 11-29-2012, 07:11 PM
SkidMan
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: rmh
... plus use of the flight log have convinced me that 99.9 % of problems -all brands -are user caused.
It always amazes me that people never take the simple step of using a flight log - even after they land. Of course real-time telemetry is even better.

Modern digital receivers are so fault tolerant that most flyers have no idea of if their setup is running perfectly or marginally, since the airplane still flies just fine - until it doesn't.

I've stopped listening to or reading about people talk about radio problems if they have never used (or borrowed) a flight log. Let alone seeing a lot of bad attenna installations.