Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Need a little help with a Hp6DSM

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 12:20 PM
Zlash03
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a little help with a Hp6DSM

A few days ago I got myself one of those Blade 6 channel transmitters in an attempt to cut down on controllers but I'm having problems with my MQx. I'm new to ths kind of radio so bare with me. I've got it trimmed out so 0%-50% throttle makes it hover really nice. But as soon as I go past 50% throttle it starts violently careening in reverse and off to the left. I tried twisting the 5th channel knob and the other knob in all different configurations but it just won't stay straight. Any help?
Old 01-21-2013, 09:16 PM
chuckk2

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Need a little help with a Hp6DSM

I might guess that the motors are not equal in power for some reason. Check how freely the propellers rotate, and see if there is any even minor binding.
I had to replace the propeller shaft bearings in a new out of box quad MQX due to something causing drag in one of the bearings.

Old 01-22-2013, 01:06 PM
Zlash03
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need a little help with a Hp6DSM

They all seem to spin fine. I think it's a binding or gyro stabilization issues because now it only does that sometimes and if I unplug the mqx and do it all over again it's fine.