Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

DX7 - Flap Help

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 03:17 PM
BalsaBob
My Feedback: (24)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default DX7 - Flap Help

I'm trying to set up a Flaps (single servo) on my DX7. I am using an AR6100 reciever and have the flap servo plugged into the AUX 1 Port. I am simply trying to get this flap servo to move when I move either the Flap Mix switch or the Aux 2 switch on the transmitter. I cannot find a way to assign the AUX 1 channel on the reciever to either of these switches.
(the airplane has retracts so I am using all the channels on the reciever).

I have alreday spent way way to much time on this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 01-26-2013, 05:30 PM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 350 Likes on 280 Posts
Default RE: DX7 - Flap Help

Press the two buttons down when you power it up, scroll to the switch menu. Its been a while so I forget the exact verbage in the menu.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:29 PM
Aerocal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob
Like Andy said first power up into the system menus.Use up/down button to get to the Input Select screen.Use select button to put the arrow next to Flap.Use Increase/Decrease button to select either Rocker or System.Exit back to normal Function menus and you will now have Flap System menu if you selected system(my choice).Set values in Flap menu

Scott.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:12 AM
BalsaBob
My Feedback: (24)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks guys. Got it set up. For some reason the Flaperon function was enabled ..... so once I disabled it ..... it worked fine.