Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

18MZ Telemetry

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 01:13 AM
mick15

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 18MZ Telemetry

Would someone out there like to try something for me?

18MZ 7008 RX right, I think it must be possible to detect a turbine flameout by detecting a current change and sounding a warning. So I connected the High Voltage port to the Fuel Valve port on the JetCat ECU, set the threshold voltage from 4v all the way down to 0v and whilst the port voltage shows up on the home screen in the Ext batt panel when the voltage reads ZERO the alarm does not trigger?

Can anyone try this please?

m

Should have mentioned the port is 5v. If the threshold vontage is set to 6v the 5v supply sets the alarm off!!

Old 02-06-2013, 06:38 AM
Silent-AV8R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 18MZ Telemetry

Try setting it to 1 volt. IIRC the reading has to be just below the threshold for the alert to sound. Also make sure the alert does not show "inhibit"
Old 02-13-2013, 07:09 AM
Skaluf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 18MZ Telemetry

Futaba has just released a software update for the 18MZ. This is version 2.3.1 The update is available for download at: http://www.futabarc.com/software-updates.html

Enjoy!

Steve