Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

HELP, got new fut.super8 fg .videos?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 09:08 PM
cloudancer03
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP, got new fut.super8 fg .videos?

Finally upgraded my 7c 2.4 to the new super 8 fg.when I opened the manual I said utoh! I thought it would easy to follow just like my 7c 2.4.oh well for that thought.but I want to learn to program.Are there simple how to videos out there that will show me how to program servos for myplanes? Please if have couple good instructional videos please share them with me. Thanks.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:24 PM
landeck
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: HELP, got new fut.super8 fg .videos?

Yes there are videos. Check the Futaba support site or contact Hobby Services and see if they can point you to them. You might also as in the Futaba support forum here on RCU.

Bruce
Old 02-08-2013, 01:17 PM
cloudancer03

Thanks.actually this day 2 and its charging and after reading everything Ithink it wont be all that complicated.I learned my old futaba 9c inside and out and my current 7c 2.4 is easy.I just read the book anda few lights went on but seeing a few videos will help.plus a couple of these are at the flying field.
Old 02-09-2013, 10:57 AM
cloudancer03

My motto since highschool hasbeen when all else fails read the directions.it is day three and while I watched a couple videos I went and read the manual and after awhile the programming became quite easy and the radio is awesome! I may or may not get the s.bus but even that opened my eyesand I see how it works and it looks fairly straightfoward.I love some of the little extra features as well.if you can use any other computer radio futaba has you can learn this one as well.the sd card means never needing another radio.I had 2 7c 2.4 tx and loved them more than any spectrum ihad.but now I am wondering if I will even need this one as the super 8 is the only radio I will ever need.just yesterday another pilot bit hed about a brownout on his dx spectrum and he ordered his futaba friday.simply the best.awesome system.
Old 02-09-2013, 02:04 PM
TimBle

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

google "Mlacolm Holt 8FG supplementary notes"

This should take you to a fantastic resource that covers the gaps left by the manual
Old 02-12-2013, 07:00 PM
cloudancer03

Fantastic info.thanks,