Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Hitech Flash 4 vs Flash 5

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2003, 03:39 PM
TFrank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitech Flash 4 vs Flash 5

I am looking at purchasing either a Hitec Flash 4 or 5 for a GWS Slow Stick which I know is over kill, but I would like to have a radio for future planes as I get more advanced. Many people I have talked to all recommend to get a basic computer radio if you can afford it. Any comments about either radio would be appreciated.

I originally started with a Firebird II and now I am moving on, I don't want to just have to replacing equipment continuouslyeach time I move on.

Thanks,
Tfrank
Old 09-22-2003, 05:19 PM
MrMulligan
My Feedback: (314)

Default RE: Hitech Flash 4 vs Flash 5

Get the Flash 5. The 4 is a bit limited. I have two of the 5's and they are a delight. You also can't beat the 5-model memory. The extra channel can also be used in many ways.
Old 09-23-2003, 09:12 AM
SwampFlier-RCU

DITTO
Old 09-23-2003, 10:18 AM
TFrank

Thanks for feedback. The price difference between the two is small (~$35) plus you get one more servo. I looked at several other radio's Futaba and JR but they do not have a complete set in a basic computer radio that comes with small servos and receivers for electrics. I am glad to hear that you really like the Flash 5.

Thanks,
TFrank