Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

What Kind of Receiver is this?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2002, 01:57 AM
Goldwing-RCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What Kind of Receiver is this?

What Kind of Receiver is this? Is it Aircraft? What channel is it on? ---> On the back of the Dual Conversion FM7channel receiver there are two numbers one is- FP-R127DF, This one is under the name FUTABA Then running down the side there is B1234567 I assume these are the channels. On the back there is a circle that has 20KHz 1991 narrow band . Under that there is FCC ID:AZP4VKFP-R127DF72. There is a tiny red and white tag on the side that says RX46.
Old 04-25-2002, 02:37 AM
flatfour
My Feedback: (8)

Default What Kind of Receiver is this?

It is a Futaba 127 DF Aircraft receiver. Futaba crystals have a red and white tag. Is that what you are seeing? Should be able to pull it out.
Old 04-25-2002, 03:21 AM
Harley Condra
My Feedback: (4)

Default Receiver identity

If the receiver has a tag that ID's it on RC 46, it is an aircraft frequency of 72.710 Mhz.
Harley Condra
BVM REP
RAM REP