Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

Gens Ace LiPo for Spektrum Transmiiers - Pros/Cons

Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Gens Ace LiPo for Spektrum Transmiiers - Pros/Cons

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2013, 07:53 AM
guitardude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gens Ace LiPo for Spektrum Transmiiers - Pros/Cons

Gens Ace has a 4000 Mha, 7.4 Volt LiPo battery pack for Transmitters - http://gensaceusa.com/98p-4000-2s1p-2222-rx.html that I've been eyeing for a while for my Spektrum DX7. Do any of you have any "hands on" experience with installing and using it in your Spektrum transmitter?

I've had good luck with several Gens Ace LiPo packs for several of my Electric RC aircraft, so I'm just curious as to how good the Transmitter pack might be. Also, I'm curious as to whether or not you can charge the Spektrum Transmitter LiPos (ANY brand) with the standard transmitter charger, and if so, how does it ballace the two cell LiPo?

Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

David