Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

Tail Dragger RC Triple Servo Wing harness's (3 servo's, one plug)

Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Tail Dragger RC Triple Servo Wing harness's (3 servo's, one plug)

Old 11-13-2013, 03:42 PM
taildragger21
My Feedback: (197)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tail Dragger RC Triple Servo Wing harness's (3 servo's, one plug)

Guys,
Today we have our long awaited 3 servo wing panel harness's ready to ship! I would like to thank mr. Robert Ritchey of Smartfly RC for this and putting our heads together for this project. They are available now here.....http://www.taildraggerrc.com/20-awg-...wing-harnesss/
They will also be available at Smart Fly RC and our other distributors in the near future as well..
Description here..
The ULTIMATE solution for 42% 3 servo wing panel's!! No more guessing what plug goes where with 6 connections! No more plugging the wrong servo up and burning them up!

Also great for warbirds and jets! One can be ailerons, one for flaps, one for electric landing gear!

Many applications!! Made from our exclusive and highly speced 20 AWG 100 strand copper tinned silicon insulated wiring. The connector is a Multiplex type 8-pin variant. The beauty of this plug is the Reciever/power panel/Fuselage side has a flanged mount for Hard mounting to the fuselage root rib or any place in the fuselage the wing panel side of the harness can reach for a secure connection and better wire installation!

We have the usual standard 6" and 12" side's and also a 12' to 24" to 36" for most popular 40% 3- servo panel wings.
We also have our traditional 2 line harness and our exclusive 20 AWG servo extensions as well.. www.taildraggerrc.com
Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-11-13 16.22.29 (2).jpg
Views:	86
Size:	220.0 KB
ID:	1939044   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-11-13 16.22.58 (2).jpg
Views:	66
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	1939045   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-11-13 16.26.45 3.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	434.9 KB
ID:	1939046  
Old 11-14-2013, 11:02 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 343 Likes on 274 Posts

Ordered a set of these for my Blanik glider that's got 1 aileron, 1 flap, and one spoiler in each wing, I'm looking forward to cleaning up the wiring mess that exists now.