Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Tactic TTX 650

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2013, 02:37 PM
loves nitro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tactic TTX 650

I have a tactic TTX 650 that Im just now starting to learn, I've been using a Spektrum DX6. When I dial in the expo for the DX6 I use positive expo to make the control surfaces less sensitive, does the same hold true for the Tactic TTX 650,or is like the Futaba where as the negative expo makes the control surfaces less sensitive? I've read the manual, but I can't find the answer to my question.
Thanks
Paul
Old 12-16-2013, 11:22 PM
fredscz
My Feedback: (47)

on page 19 of the manual it appears you would use a negative value to make the control surfaces less sensitive. The bottom illustration shows the expo at a -50% for less sensitive control. When you set your expo you want the graph to look like the one in the illustration.
I haven't had a chance to fly with mine yet due to the weather but that is the way I currently have mine set up.
Fred
Old 12-17-2013, 01:36 AM
loves nitro

Thanks alot Fred, I appriciate your time, and answer. Then reason I asked is because a guy in our club started out with a Spektrum radio then he got a Futaba, when he built his new plane he just assumed the expo was like Spektrum, needles to say he crashed his new plane in short order. If I had'nt seen what happened to him I would have just assumed positive expo as well. I think it's an easy mistake to make.
Paul