Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

FS-TH9X Flysky, no throttle

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2014, 12:37 PM
McGiver61

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS-TH9X Flysky, no throttle

Hi, I just bought a FS-TH9X radio for my E-Razor 450 (Dynam), but i don't have throttle response, seems that the channel works because i conected another servo in and respond at the stick movement. Some others radios have a security procedure to avoid the motor start when you turn on the radio, does anybody know if this one has it?.
Old 01-24-2014, 04:32 PM
blvdbuzzard

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You may have to reverse the throttle channel to arm the ESC. It has been a long time since I setup my helicopter I do not remember if I did or not.

Buzz.
Old 01-24-2014, 05:00 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by McGiver61
Hi, I just bought a FS-TH
9X radio for my E-Razor 450 (Dynam), but i don't have throttle response, seems that the channel works because i connected another servo in and respond at the stick movement.
Some others radios have a security procedure to avoid the motor start when you turn on the radio, does anybody know if this one has it?.
As in post #2, you may need to reverse the throttle channel, also reduce the trim function to at least 80%, please refer to:

. EPA, ATV, Dual & Triple Rates, Expo Differences & Caution includes ESC / BEC Set Up.
and this post may also assist:
. Electronic Speed Control - Why BEC and LVC cause most EP RX problems, posts #2 & #3.

Much more information available under sub section:
"ESC & BEC - Setup to prevent majority of all RF Problems, Brownouts & Crashes"
below
"Radio Systems, Accessories, Alterations and FAQ" at
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links

Alan T.