Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Binding DX6i to Ares Gamma 370

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2014, 04:41 AM
JPerrone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Binding DX6i to Ares Gamma 370

I originally put this in the "Direct Manufacturer's Support" for Specktrum but didn't get any response. I am thinking maybe since this involves binding to a non-manufacturer device it might need a more general audience. If this is not the right place-just ignore or remove. Thanks in advance

I tried binding my DX6i to the receiver in my Ares Gamma 370; but it didn't work. Maybe I help the trainer switch too long, or not long enough... Or maybe this receiver just won't bind to anything else.

Anybody successfully bind to this receiver? It is described in the manual as part AZS12006 6-channel park flyer receiver: Gamma 370. The transmitter is called 6HPA 6 channel HP airplane transmitter. Maybe a clue is that nowhere does it say that this is a DSMX/DSM2 system; it does say it's 2.4 Ghz

Regards
Old 03-06-2014, 05:21 PM
AndyKunz

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts

You need to get a Spektrum receiver for that. On 2.4gHz the equipment is all brand-specific.

Andy
Old 03-06-2014, 10:34 PM
Donwebster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Then you need a receiver like this one, it was designed for D6Xi http://www.wtotoy.com/spektrum-dx6i-...-receiver.html