Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

My Sweet Elfish--WLtoys V915 RC Helicopter RTF

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2014, 01:31 AM
melchelm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Sweet Elfish--WLtoys V915 RC Helicopter RTF

As a girl whose main toys in childhood are all kinds of dolls, maybe you gonna be kinda confused that why and when i became so fond of flying stuffs, RC multicopter, helicopter, fuselage style RC hobby, even the kite, or noctilucent kite, you know, everything about flying.

I remember when i was 7 yrs-old, out of the homework time, i usually went climbing to the top of a little hill back of our yard, i just sat there singing and listen my voice surrounding and flying through those clouds. Then i saw some kites hover flying far above the mountains in opposite.(trust me, that was the first time i've seen such a thing which can fly so high until my first time traveling by plane on 18). i kept singing, felt like my voices are flying with the wings of the kites and dancing around the blue and white. That was my secret wonderland, would rather call it my voice ocean. One day when i back home with tears hanging on my little face, my uncle was so unlucky to see a poor girl like this, i told him my kite has fallen and got stuck in a big tree, he just soon disappeared in one minute. And he came back, guess what, he bought me my first RC helicopter in my life, and i still remember what he said when he wiped my tears, " Don't be scared of anything that can stop your fly, be the one to control it all the time, hold it, coz you're the controller now, keep flying."

When I got this gift WLtoys V915 RC Helicopter RTF from my cousin(my uncle's son), it just remind me of that very first experience so much, that was full of the freedom and pure dreams in a kid's little world. Undoubtly this RC helicopter i got now is far more advanced with so many functions and so steady material body and blades, but the classical feeling it brought me is the best point that i love it so bad.

[TABLE="width: 740"]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]6-Axis Gyro Internal
The mainboard chip of helicopter is set inside the cockpit, and with 6-axis gyro chip. Accelerometer can perceive the location change. Aerial accurate positioning. Integrated design attitude-control system enhances the remote-control accuracy and sensitivity.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]High Performance Servo Steering
Rapid reaction of high performance single-propeller servo steering system. Reaction strength of the auto control system is stable and precise. Better remote execution than normal steering. More flexible side flight easily brings you a wonderful flying experience.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Safety Sustained Flight
Main blade with metal balance bar. Double-balanced buckle makes the flight much more sustained. Nylon blade gets great toughness,elasticity and collision avoidance ability.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Full PA Tech Plastic
Helicopter body is made of PA tech plastic with high mechanical strength,toughness and collision avoidance strength.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]PA Toughness Tail
The tail is made of PA material with higher toughness, prevent the damage of tail crash. The single-propeller control the left and right turning via tail,helps you easily control the helicopter to do the tail flick and hovering.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Body Lights Control
High intensity LED searchlight for cruising flight at night. Super gaudy coloured lights view with decorative lamp inside the body, and the body lights can be controlled by the switch on remote-control.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Specification:

[TABLE="width: 700"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 154, bgcolor: #e8e8e8"]Battery:
[/TD]
[TD="width: 177, bgcolor: #e8e8e8"] 7.4V 850mAh Li-po Battery
[/TD]
[TD="width: 239, bgcolor: #e8e8e8"]Flight Time:
[/TD]
[TD="width: 112, bgcolor: #e8e8e8"]7 min
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #f2f2f2"]Charging Time:
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #f2f2f2"]70 min
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #f2f2f2"]Remote Control Mode:
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #f2f2f2"] 2.4GHz
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #e8e8e8"]Control Distance:
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #e8e8e8"]About 150m
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #e8e8e8"]Number of the drive motors:
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #e8e8e8"]2 pcs
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #f2f2f2"]Weight (body only):
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #f2f2f2"]306.3g
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #f2f2f2"]Main Rotor Dia:
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #f2f2f2"]390mm
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #e8e8e8"]Tail Rotor Dia:
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #e8e8e8"]125mm
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #e8e8e8"]Overall Length:
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #e8e8e8"]545mm
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #f2f2f2"]Height:
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #f2f2f2"]170mm
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #f2f2f2"]Width:
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #f2f2f2"]60mm
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #e8e8e8"]Functions:
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #e8e8e8, colspan: 3"]Up, down, forward, backward,turn left,turn right, left and right side fly, hover, rotate,accelerate, mode switching.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
Includes:

•1 * Wltoys V915 Helicopter
•1 * Transmitter
•1 * Charger
•1 * Main Blade