Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba 12 FG- I'm not doing something right

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2015, 08:53 AM
flyerdave
My Feedback: (212)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 12 FG- I'm not doing something right

I thought I wanted to move up from my Futaba 10CAG to a 12FG so I picked up a good used one here on RCU. I guess I have my mind so attached to the 9c and 10cag programming that I'm having some problems getting the 12 FG to do what I want. I want to completely erase all previous programming and go back to as new. I tried linking it with a futaba 6008 receiver in my pilot sbach. I hooked up the rudder servo to channel 4 as usual and the rudder stick gave me nothing,the aileron stick was programmed to channel 4 ! Reading the manual, trying to reset everything back to original, but I'm doing something wrong I'll keep reading and trying to correct what I'm doing wrong. If anyone reading this has a hint, please send it my way. thanks
Old 02-17-2015, 11:46 AM
DougV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You are not doing anything wrong, that’s the way these new radios operate. With these radios you can assign any function to any switch and or channel.
The system will assign the best channels for you (group them) depending on what type of model you select from the template.
You can always go to the Function menu and assign the channels the old way if you want.

P.S. more help here: http://www.futabarc.com/faq/faq-12fg.html

Doug

Last edited by DougV; 02-17-2015 at 11:59 AM.