Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba T14SG Problm

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2015, 08:13 AM
Singletrackjeff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba T14SG Problm

Went flying yesterday had the radio sitting on the tail gate (it did not move)of the truck. I changed airplanes and returned maybe 5 minutes and saw I had left the radio on, but the display was out and the lights above the power only the red one was on there are usually two lights red and blue.
It was an over cast day about 60 degrees, so excess sun on the display or heat should not be the problem.
I have tried unplugging the battery and reconnecting, and also plunging the charger in. when you plug the battery in and turn on the red light comes on and doesn't go off when the power is off you must remove the battery.
The radio was charger over night before flying and read 7.4 volts at the field before the first flight battery now reads 6.91 volts on a multi meter.
Any ideas ???