Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba 8JN Transmitter RF Pin Out

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2015, 07:04 PM
sidgates
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Futaba 8JN Transmitter RF Pin Out

I am need of the pin out of the Futaba 8JN transmitter RF module. I has 10 pin connector.

I can probably trace the connections but would save some time if someone has done this. A friend wants to convert his 8JN to 2.4 Gig tomorrow.

Last edited by sidgates; 04-22-2015 at 05:53 AM. Reason: ad info
Old 04-23-2015, 01:41 PM
sidgates
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sidgates
I am need of the pin out of the Futaba 8JN transmitter RF module. I has 10 pin connector.

I can probably trace the connections but would save some time if someone has done this. A friend wants to convert his 8JN to 2.4 Gig tomorrow.
================================================== ===================
We figjured out the pin out today using an ocilloscope. What my friend needed was ground, bat plus and the PPM stream. He wants to interface a FrSky Tx module. In was interesting to find out the PPM out in the back of the Tx is positive switching from ground to plus 9 volts. The PPM at the charge plug is going from Plus 5 to ground. The PPM signal out the back of the Tx worked, the PPM out the charge plug did not work with his FrSky module.