Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Tactic TTX650

Old 05-30-2015, 03:02 AM
jadec241
My Feedback: (29)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Tactic TTX650

Have a new tactic radio after getting rid of my ancient ones that I converted to 2.4. My question is how do you switch the
rudder switch ( switch E) to switch B.
I know you can designate channel 5 & 6 to a special one but the manual doesn't say anything about my question.
Old 05-30-2015, 06:54 AM
billinpa

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Not a direct reply sorry but I am getting a Tactic radio eventually...any tactic threads going? Got a Tower Corsair, getting electric stuff slowly...gotta recover from my tax bill then it's fly time with the electric!!! I asked initially about Hobby King...wow...the responses....Tower is my favorite, lots of guys in my club like Horizon. We'll see. Thank you.
Bill
Old 05-30-2015, 06:43 PM
shford
My Feedback: (27)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Go into dual rates menu. Select rudder. At bottom of screen it will show ctrl: SE. Scroll down to that line, press enter. It will say "choose control switch". You then move switch "b" on and off. It is now the rudder switch.
Sam