Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

HELP! Add Remote Trigger for Remote Start TQi 2.4ghz Tx

Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

HELP! Add Remote Trigger for Remote Start TQi 2.4ghz Tx

Old 08-20-2015, 03:31 PM
nazUK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP! Add Remote Trigger for Remote Start TQi 2.4ghz Tx

Hi
Been searching the net for the last 2 days and I've found video's and tutorials on how to add a trigger for a remote start for Traxxas Tq 2.4ghz tx but I'm looking to mod the updated 2.4ghz Tqi tx, I've seen a couple of youtube video's where guy's have modding the Tqi tx and added a remote trigger for remote starting there RC but no instructions or video's on how to.
If there are links in this forum I may of missed them and would appreciate the links but also if anyone has information regarding on how to do this mod would be great.
Just to also mention its just the trigger set up on the transmitter I'm looking for help with not the set up with the rig.

Thanks a bunch
Old 08-21-2015, 03:00 PM
nazUK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's a link to youtube where someone has managed this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LZvQkUUytE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ZfeYMsMD8

Last edited by nazUK; 08-21-2015 at 03:32 PM.