Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

flysky fs-gt3b

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2015, 01:04 PM
sledman3064

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy flysky fs-gt3b

i just bought the flysky gt3b and installed it in my stampede i am running a team checkpoint 3.5 brushless sensored motor and a novak gtb esc. the problem i am having is tha every time i turn on my truck it goes full throttle and ive tried to adjust the settings on the radio and it helps a little but not enuff . any advise would help p.s : Ive tried to set the fail safe but that didn't help
Old 09-04-2015, 07:57 PM
blvdbuzzard

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Have you reversed the throttle? Calibrated the ESC to the new radio?

Buzz.
Old 09-05-2015, 04:49 PM
sledman3064

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i will try that thnxs blvd buzzard
Old 09-06-2015, 01:40 PM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by blvdbuzzard
Calibrated the ESC to the new radio?
+1 That is what it sounds like to me also. When setting up the ESC to find your transmitter's neutral/maxium throttle/maximum brake, be sure to have the throttle trim set to set to zero, and the throttle EPA set at 100% in both directions.

After getting the throttle trim set to 0, be sure to push the "Enter" button on the toggle/multi function wheel or the GT3B will not save your settings; likewise with the EPA settings. You must push the "Enter" button to save any setting that is changed.

Do all this before turning on the ESC to calibrate.

Last edited by RustyUs; 09-06-2015 at 01:57 PM.