Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Need some help with dx9

Old 12-23-2015, 11:13 AM
gm-glassmaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some help with dx9

Hello, I am fairly new to rc helicopters. I am very confused with the dx9 simply because I am a little bit before computer times. Could someone please give me a step by step on how to set my subtrims on the DX9?
Thanks
Old 12-23-2015, 12:59 PM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 345 Likes on 276 Posts

Go into the menu, i forget what it's called but i see it so often but I'm pretty sure its the first option.

Click that and once there you can set the sub trim, end points, reversing.
Old 12-23-2015, 10:12 PM
Aerocal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes what Andy said.
Lets see if I can give a quick rundown. All menus are navigated and adjusted with the Roller.Roll and Click. The menu you want is Servo Setup. From Mainscreen Click(Roller) and then Roll to Servo Setup.Click to enter menu. Roll the Box to the Bold text near top that says Travel.Click and the Box will blink.Now Roll and you will scroll through the Servo submenus. Subtrim,Reverse,Balance etc. When you get to the one you want Click again and the Box gets solid again.Now Roll to values,Click,Roll to adjust.
All the menus generally work this way.
The easiest way to back out of menus to the Mainscreen after making adjustments is the Back button.